- Additional site changes made per Seneschal request.
- Updated Officer list per Seneschal request.
- Corrected and updated links.
- Corrected and updated copyright.
- Updated Officer list per Seneschal request.
- Updated Shire Calendar. More updates to follow.
- Removed Ride Share - dead link
- Officer List Updated. Still missing some because no response.
- Glyph Notes uploaded - I'm way behind in posting what's new but updates
have been done. :)
- Glyph Notes - Endless Summer Issue uploaded
- Updated moot/A& S dates up November.
- Updated b-day list to December, what I could remember. If you want
to be added please send me email.
- December Moot and A & S is listed as TBA.
- Updated officers list to reflect the new seneschal.
- Calendar updated to September 2007
- Glyph Notes - Spring 2007 Issue uploaded
- Updated the moot/A&S dates up to July 2007.
- Glyph Notes Midwinter 2007 Issue uploaded
- Updated b-day on March Calendar.
- Calendar updated. Meetings until April 2007 listed.
Birthday's (to best of memory listed).
- Glyph Notes Holiday 2006 Issue uploaded.
- Updated Calendar.
- Added link for Shire Party.
- Added link to main page of Gallery.
- Added All Souls photos and page.
- Fall Issue of Glyph Notes uploaded.
- Calendar updated.
- photo album (gallery) updated.
- MKAOD court photos added
- Added photos to 'At the moot' September 2006.
- Updated Gallery with Foxhunt 2 stuff.
- Posted 'At the moot' September 2006.
- Added Heraldry Night to Calendar.
- Added Zhou Mei's b-day to Calendar.
- Added direction link for Heraldry Night.
- Created Separate sections for Officers and Members.
- Major Changes to condense space and make the shire web current for 2006
- Converted all htm's to html. A lot of files.
- Resized all photos to take up less space. Still lots of photos.
- Renamed "Meetings and Gatherings" to "Calendar".
- Changed the calendar to list style.
- Posted up to the month of December Events and
- Changed "Glyph Notes" to "Newsletter".
- Changed Officers to Officers/Members.
- Added Shire OP as link to this
- Combined Officers and Members onto one page and listed it
- Added July and August At the Moot Pictures.
- Changed Shire Events Album to Gallery.
- Added links
for other sites that had the same pictures.
- Dropped all 2005 photos/events.
- Shorten Rokkehealden Scriptorium to Scriptorium.
- Updated 2006 Scriptorium Scrolls-all current as far as we know.
- Dropped Help Wanted and just added openings to Officers/Members.
- Dropped Youth Activities Album as it will be incorporated with At
- Summer 2006 issue of Glyph Notes uploaded.
- Updated July and August Calendar.
- Added directions for Fighter Practice.
- Added Swine and Roses to Shire Events Album.
- Added scrolls, youth, and link for heavy fighting pictures.
- Uploaded swine pictures and checked links.
- Border Skirmish Photos Added to the Shire Events Album.
- Link Added for Border Skirmish Photo's.
- Link Added for June 2006-at the moot.
- Added June-2006-at the moot pictures.
- Added New MOY contact information to officer list.
- Deleted MOY from help wanted list.
- Added May 25, 2006 Moot Pictures - under At the Moot.
- Added April 8, 2006 War Faire Event Pictures - under Shire Events Album.
- Added June 5, 2006 - Demo Pictures - under Shire Events Album.
- Changed Meetings and Calendar Layout from one month to three months.
Each month will have it's own separate link.
- Added MK Rideshare link to each calendar page. June, July, August
- Added dates for Youth boffer practice at m'lady Anna (information provided
by m'lady Anna).
- Added dates for Heraldry Nights at Master Thorvald (information provided
by Master Thorvald).
- Linked directions, to the date of the announcement, instead of the
separate page. The separate page will still be listed.
- Working on page layout of a past event. Hope to be up soon.
- Problem: Parent Directory Showing.
- Sent email to Rokkehealden e-group letting them know we're looking into
the problem. This requires Austin's input. He's the techie.
- Research: It appears to be a problem on the midrealm server. But
only with the htm files. Trying a possible solution: Change the htm. to
- Solution worked. :) Will be sending note to group.
- Under events and demos: Posted report about Easter Egg Hunt on May 6th,
- Created "At the moot..." page.
- Uploaded "At the moot..." photos and files.
- Created "At the moot..." button and links.
- Uploaded March-April Glyph Notes
- Updated Calendar to include Heraldry Nights. Permission given from
- Uploaded Bridget's Demo
- Added links for Bridget's Demo.
- Added links for Glyph Notes
- Added Event: Rum Spring Session - March 2006
- Added new page/link: Calligraphy
- Added new page/link: Gemstones
- Added new page/link: Pages
- Added new page/link: Greyhounds
- Added new page/link: illumination
- Updated Event section.
- April Calendar posted.
- Added Lord Mikhail's device
- Added Lady AElfreda's device.
- Updated the Awards (OP) Section
- -Added Mikhail
- -Added AElfreda.
- Added the Shire Member Directory. Still lacking members. Will be
updated as we get permission.
- Deleted Guy Dawkins, Rapier Marshall from the Officers List. This
request was given to the web ministers by Lord Johannes, Seneschal. on
03/16/2006. Lord Guy is no longer the rapier Marshall for the shire of
- Posted Rapier Marshall Officer Opening under 'Help Wanted'.
- Repaired broken links and background for Peasant's Revolt 2005.
- Added new page. Gathering and Meeting Contact Information and
Addresses. It can be found as link under the Meetings and Gatherings
- Updated March Calendar.
- Updated the ages on Catie (Zhoumei), Meagan (Magdalena), Ryan (Gamel),
Travis (Griffin)- web pages. Per request from Meagan aka: Magdalena.
- Added Youth Boffer Symposium Page.
- Added Link to Youth Boffer Symposium Page under the Youth Activities
- Minor reformat of directory web page.
- Added a "What's New?" page to the directory. This is a running list of changes and
improvements to the web page.
- As a temporary work around. Placed links to accessible and graphic intensive versions of Glyph Notes leaving it up to individual choice.
- Akiko was made aware of lost specialized fonts and artwork in the 02/15/2006 Glyph Notes pdf file by the Chronicler.
So, she Uploaded a non-accessible version of the Glyph Notes to restore original fonts and artwork
that was lost in the 2/15/2006 upload.
- The uploaded Glyph Notes takes longer to download (even with a good connection) and
unfortunately is not accessible to
people with limited vision.
- The Web-ministers had a frank and open discussion regarding the merits of making documents accessible and
- Further Work taking place to make the Glyph Notes Accessible to all people without losing
- Modified Demo, Chatelaine, and Glyph Notes to open in there own separate page in response to requests.
- Worked on repairing broken links within the web pages.
- Moved Scribes Sanctuary to A & S projects. Put under Calligraphy and
Illumination room. Listed each scribe separately.
- Added new link to Rokkehealden Scriptorium
- Added new page titled 2006 Scriptorium Scrolls.
- Converted Glyph Notes to the a pdf file.
- Posted Glyph Notes pdf file to web.
- Posted a link to get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
- Per the chronicler updated the cost of the Glyph Notes hard copy to
- Stored previous web pages.
- Uploaded new Shire of Rokkehealden web page.